Job Title: Compliance Associate
Department: Legal & Compliance Department
Reports to: Consumer Compliance Officer & CRA Officer
Assist the Consumer Compliance Officer & CRA Officer with the formulation; implementation and monitoring of the Consumer Compliance program and related risk to ensure that the bank achieves optimum compliance with all consumer protection laws.
- Supports the implementation and administration of the Consumer Compliance Program.
- Assist in the monitoring of State and Federal laws and regulations, litigation, consumer groups and complaints against the bank affecting consumer compliance related matters.
- Serve as liaison between the various departments and consultants during Compliance reviews.
- Assist in reviewing documentation, notification and disclosures required by the consumer protection laws.
- Perform HMDA data scrubs on a quarterly basis.
- Track CRA related investments, services, donations, and loans.
- Help collect and analyze economic, demographic, and performance data to help ensure that the Bank’s CRA objectives and performance goals are met.
- Assist in the preparation of the consumer compliance, fair lending, and CRA regulatory (OCC) examinations.
- Assist in the coordination and participation of the product and service development process.
- Assist in the administration of the Compliance Training Program.
- Perform special projects and additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Consumer Compliance Officer & CRA Officer.
- Knowledge of federal laws pertaining to consumer protection and applicable state laws, including CRA, HMDA, FDCPA, REG O and REG Z.
- Ability to understand and analyze laws and regulations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general financial data.
- Communicate issues to Consumer Compliance Officer & CRA Officer in an effective manner.
- Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office programs, especially excel.
Required Education and Experience:
BA or BS required. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in consumer compliance with a banking institution.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with others.
Job Order ID: 1292
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org