- Perform various duties that include, but are not limited to, transaction look backs, KYC file remediation projects, AML gap assessments, AML compliance monitoring, customer identification programs and AML training and the review and preparation of SARs.
- Conduct data gathering activities including document review and supervision and quality control of data entry activities
- Prepare client communications, both written and oral, for senior level review
- Coordinate administrative functions including time tracking and bill preparation
- Ability to understand the importance of privileged and confidential information
- 1-5 plus years of experience in the financial services industry or regulatory environment
- CFE, CPA or CAMS certifications a plus
- Correspondent and foreign banking experience a must.
- Level 2s
- Request for Information (RFIs)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in accounting, finance, economics or related discipline.
- Familiarity with common fraud or money laundering schemes
- Understanding of the legal, corporate governance and regulatory environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Mantas and Prime experience a must.
Job Order ID: 1213
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org