- Maintain subject matter expertise and working knowledge of BSA/Sanctions laws, regulations, supervisory guidance and expectations. Design and maintain effective and risk based BSA/Sanctions compliance program for the Branch in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as updates thereto.
- Maintain general knowledge of banking laws and regulations applicable to the Bank and the Branch.
- Design, schedule and conduct employee training on BSA/Sanctions; maintain records of attendance.
- Act as a contact point for BSA/Sanctions compliance queries from staff members.
- Review and approve new customer onboarding requests and periodical CDD/EDD.
- Design, schedule and conduct BSA/Sanctions risk assessment and testing; update accompanying methodologies and scripts as appropriate.
- Assist in preparation of various management reporting
- Conduct 314(a) searches.
- Review alerts from transaction monitoring and sanctions filtering systems; approve or escalate as appropriate.
- Perform negative news searches periodically and ad hoc.
- Design, schedule and conduct 504 self assessment and testing for annual certification; conduct annual transaction monitoring systems parameters review.
- Update and maintain customer risk assessment form
- Review and revise policies and procedures as they relate to compliance.
- Assist in preparing and executing corrective action plans in response to examination findings by regulators and auditors.
- Conduct quality assurance related to the BSA program that cannot be performed by other groups.
- Produce requested materials and respond to inquiries from examiners regarding regulatory compliance.
Years of Experience: 10-15 years of experience in compliance, with a focus on BSA/OFAC matters.
Area of Expertise: In-depth knowledge of BSA and OFAC regulations and programs applicable to NYS licensed branches of FBOs. Experience in risk assessment, training, and testing of BSA/AML/Sanctions/504 compliance requirements desirable. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $190,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org