As an Associate, you will have a unique hands-on experience in business development, client work, and other projects. You will be challenged to develop your knowledge in our areas of expertise, the financial service industry, and our client’s business issues while building your skills in communications, problem solving, and consulting. Associates are responsible for providing advice for all BSA/AML and OFAC initiatives, operations, policies, and quality assurance practices in order to provide strategic advisory services to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate and enhance customer due diligence programs.
- Create bank-wide BSA risk criteria for the identification and escalation of a client’s highest risk customers.
- Support implementation of AML risk assessment tools.
- Assess the bank’s BSA program against regulatory best practices.
- Help manage remediation projects to address regulatory BSA enforcement actions.
- Participate in KYC remediation projects, policy and procedure reviews and ongoing AML process development.
- Function as a liaison between business lines to ensure appropriate resolution to emerging AML risk.
- Analyze legal or regulatory requirements, including as developed through administrative or judicial proceedings.
- Review and analyze client written materials, such as policies, procedures, and governance artifacts. Assist in drafting and revising client deliverables—including reports, correspondence, presentations, and written tools such as policies and templates.
- Play a hands-on role in business development, such as by helping to draft proposals and participating in meetings with current or potential clients.
- Participate in client meetings, such as interviews or presentations, which often include senior executives or directors of the client.
- Monitor and prepare reports on U.S. and global financial regulatory developments.
- Overall project management support including organization and project plan development and execution.
- Travels as required to client sites in the United States and internationally. Time spent traveling ranges from 10% to 75%, depending upon the project.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Superior writing and editing skills with the ability to construct well-founded, clear, and concise analyses and recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle complex information, solve problems, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships and build teams.
- Strong reputation for integrity and ethics.
- MBA, JD or equivalent experience in related field, such as economics, finance, accounting, government and mathematics preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in both tactical and strategic solutions to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering compliance requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com