The primary function of this position is to support the Consumer Compliance Officer in developing, managing, and maintaining consumer compliance risk management program, including performing annual risk assessments, conducting compliance monitoring and testing, updating policies and procedures, providing in-person training, and managing complaints.
- Perform monitoring and testing of business lines for compliance with federal and state consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Review policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with federal and state consumer laws and regulations.
- Track issues to completion and ensures corrective action has been implemented within specified timeframes.
- Assist the business line with the implementation of new or changes to regulations.
- Assist the Consumer Compliance Manager in responding to regulatory agencies’ requests for information as well as internal audit requests.
- Perform annual compliance risk assessments.
- Provide in-house training to address identified weaknesses.
- Review marketing materials for compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Serve as a compliance resource to Bank employees.
- Respond to complaints and perform trend analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Conduct onboarding due diligence reviews of potential program managers.
- Interact with program managers’ compliance teams to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform monitoring and testing of prepaid card program managers.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) designation a plus
- Three or more years of banking experience, Compliance experience preferred
- Working knowledge of alphabet and other bank regulations (e.g., E, DD, D, and CC) preferred
- Prepaid Access Card, Money Services Businesses and International Remittances knowledge is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Strong analytical skills to identify program weaknesses and the associated root causes
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org