Our client is an International Bank in Downtown Manhattan. They are looking for a KYC Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
This position is responsible for the administration and monitoring of Customer Identification Program (“CIP”) reviews and re-reviews, and assisting the relationship personnel in maintaining documentation in accordance with the Know Your Customer (“KYC”), procedures instituted by the New York Branch Compliance Department.
- Perform all necessary task to ensure all existing corporate and entity accounts are with in regulatory guidelines established by compliance department procedures
- Use of an online Chamber of Commerce database for ownership
- Scan and report information from World Check, OFAC & negative news and disposition all findings
- Research through other sources information Dun & Bradstreet, and other appropriate /designated sources
- Analyze transaction statistics sourced from ISP’s internal banking system, Totals and volume of account activity
- Verify supporting identification documents for signatories found in the Credit/Legal files.
- Review, update, “repaper” existing corporate and entities for submission to Account Officer for review and approval and subsequent delivery to the Compliance Department
- Send “RFI Request” to Account Officers/or Assistants to obtain current or missing documentation in accordance with the banks procedures.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of banking products, terminology and operations in particular, KYC/CIP rules and regulations
- PC skills – MS Word, Excel, Access and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deal with a wide variety of internal staff
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com