Purpose of Role
The EDD Analyst reports directly to EDD Lead and is responsible for performing EDD for all high risk customers within the New York Branch.
- Verify that all KYC & CIP data was collected in accordance with bank procedures at under the direction of the KYC Advisory Lead.
- Advise business units on KYC and customer acceptance procedures on an as needed basis.
- Performs EDD on all high risk customers.
- Understanding of various typologies to thwart risks.
- Drafting of SARs and other documents to summarize risk concerns.
- Presentation abilities to articulate case issues and resolutions.
- Problem solving mentality and rigorous in analytical thought.
- Conduct rigorous analysis during customer acceptance and subsequent relationship maintenance.
- Sampling and conduct periodic quality control/assurance of all branch customers.
- Interface with 1st Line of Defense, Business Personnel to ensure KYC and Due Diligence needs are met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years of experience required
- CAMS certification preferred
- PC proficiency with technical skills that include word processing, spreadsheets, databases and search engines
- Strong compliance with Region’s policies and procedures will be essential
- Previous BSA/AML, fraud or corporate security investigations experience
Job Order ID: 1454
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com