Job Title: Senior Compliance Analyst
Department: Legal & Compliance
The Senior Compliance Analyst is responsible for assisting the BSA / OFAC Manager in executing compliance functions of the Bank’s OFAC Program, CIP/KYC/CDD Program, CTR reporting, CTR exception tracking process and the Bank’s BSA/AML & OFAC systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Knowledge of BSA, USA Patriot Act and OFAC compliance requirements
2. Monitor new accounts to ensure that required information for compliance with the OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Section 326 and the Bank’s Customer Identification Program (CIP/KYC/CDD) is collected at account opening and ensure procedures are adhered to.
3. Assists in administering the Bank’s BSA/AML systems, including sanctions screening systems/lists
4. Review the filing of CTRs and ensure proper and timely submission to FINCEN.
5. Assist in the annual review of all CTR exempt customers or eligible for CTR exemption and ensure that the Bank’s CTR Exemption List and review documentation is maintained and exemptions communicated to the FinCEN.
6. Review matches to government information search requests required by the USA Patriot Act, Section 314(a) and report any actual matches accordingly.
7. Review any potential matches to the OFAC or PEP list identified by automated systems and either clear the potential match or report the actual match to OFAC.
8. Maintain records of all required BSA documentation within regulatory and Bank retention guidelines.9. Assist with preparation of regulatory examination materials as needed;
In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Apply core BSA skills to financial products and processes.
2. Escalate and communicate issues to the BSA / OFAC Manager.
3. Technical knowledge and analytical ability to manage the Bank’s BSA systems and assist in validation, tuning and optimization.
1. May supervise junior staff.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
3 to 5 Years of AML or OFAC compliance experience in the financial industry.
General understanding of AML principles, specifically the laws, regulations, and guidance promulgated under the BSA, USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC
CAMS Certification preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org