Title: Audit Manager – CCAR/DFAST
- Participates in financial, operational and compliance audit examinations of capital planning and stress testing to independently and objectively identify and assess risks, evaluate controls and compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations, making recommendations for improvement to minimize risk of loss and enhance efficiency.
- Perform quality audit work in accordance with Group Audit instruction Manual (AIM) requirements.
- Draft audit reports and conclusions for each audit, ensuring reports accurately reflect audit findings documented in audit work papers.
- Ensure related risks, conclusions, root causes and recommendations are reasonable and well based.
- Design or approve computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs).
- Subsequently review the exception reports to ensure that the team sufficiently analyzed and evaluated the data.
- Ensures compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with Company and regulatory standards.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Manages the audit planning process to include completion of the audit risk and controls matrix (RCM); manages on-site audit work to include staff work-paper review, conducting regular staff meetings and communication of audit issues to line senior and executive management.
- Assists the audit team in managing assigned areas of responsibility to establish timelines including following up of outstanding document, management information reporting requests and program updates.
- Maintains current knowledge of business, organizational, audit and technological changes as well as pertinent internal and regulatory policy and procedural requirements to ensure audit integrity, process innovation and service quality.
- Make adjustments to audit methods, programs and systems as appropriate.
- Provides targeted coaching and ongoing professional development to assigned staff.
- Draft audit evaluations for audit team. Completes other related duties as assigned, including participating in special projects and investigations, policy and procedures reviews, due diligence, reorganizations, consolidations and new products and systems.
- Review and assess Group and Company policies and effectiveness. Complete risk base audit planning and assign/manage tasks to staff and to execute assigned work.
- Periodically follows up on all audit issues reported to management. Follow up should verify that all issues noted have been corrected through the establishment of mitigating controls as noted in the recommendations of the audit report.
- Ensures identification of business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate, to enhance operational effectiveness, customer service quality and efficient use of Company resources.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Minimum of five years proven and progressive audit, business, and/or accounting experience or equivalent; experience with capital planning and stress testing preferable
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance and related field.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels.
Job Order ID: 1149
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com