BSA/AML & OFAC Functions:
- Ensure the maintenance of a risk-based BSA/AML and OFAC compliance program.
- Ensure that the BSA/AML compliance program is in line with current industry best practices.
- Member of the BSA Committee.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence for higher risk customers, including site inspections.
- Prepare documents and communicate with internal and external auditors and regulators in response to audit or examinations of the BSA Department, as well as address any audit or examination findings.
- Comply with all requests or regulations from OFAC, FinCEN, the FDIC or other regulatory agencies.
- Review of AML and FRAML Alerts generated by Verafin and conduct necessary investigations in order to determine, based upon the exercise of discretion and independent judgment, on whether to acknowledge the alert as not suspicious or refer the alert to the BSA Committee for decisioning.
- Responsible for the screening of customers and non-customers and filing of any applicable reports related to OFAC and FinCEN lists.
- Responsible for BSA/ AML and OFAC record keeping.
- Participate in the risk modeling and assessment of institution-wide BSA/AML risk, OFAC risk and customer risk.
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly reports for the Board of Trustees to apprise them of the status of the BSA/AML program, including reporting on the number of SARs filed.
- Manage the BSA/AML and OFAC training of bank personnel, including training in Verafin commensurate with the requirements of the position.
Card Services Functions:
- Responsible for the overall functioning and servicing of the Card Services business.
- Responsible for Client Central system integrity and maintenance.
- Handle all administrative tasks relating to Card Services, including but not limited to customer service calls.
- Review and/or process maintenance requests by customers on cards, including limit changes, status changes, release of cards for particular transactions etc.
- Investigate and process customer requests regarding issues relating to processing of transactions with their ATM and/or debit card.
- Review and monitor daily card reports to confirm system is working properly, including, but not limited to, card maintenance (RCM) reports and positive balance file (PBF) reports.
- Investigate disputed transactions and exercise discretion and independent judgement in the resolution of any claims
- Maintain all logs and records relating to disputed transactions to ensure that the claim is handled in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, such as Regulation E, and in accordance with network rules.
- Review, verify and process all claim adjustments to include fee and interest reimbursement, as applicable, for ATM/Debit Card transactions.
- Review and/or approve all journal entries for all card adjustments.
- Change the status of cards to Close/hot card when he card is reported as lost/stolen/fraud
- Order ATM/Debit Cards when necessary
- Participate in the maintenance, updating and reconciliation of the monthly Potential Loss and Write-Off reports.
- Monitor, investigate and update cases in Enfact, as necessary, regarding potentially fraudulent card transactions.
- Review, investigate and decision Alerts generated in Verafin regarding potentially fraudulent card transactions.
- Investigate ATM differences when differences are reported.
- Review monthly reports from EnFact and analyze results with Fiserv Risk Analyst in order to confirm and/or modify, as required, all risk rules, including Tranblocker.
- Review and process potential card fraud alerts from VISA and FICO.
- Participate in the preparation and filing of the VISA Quarterly Operating Certificate Report
- Contact TRISM customer service to resolve any issues with the instant-issue debit card printers and monitor use of the instant issue debit cards
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org