Serve as a primary contact for loans, L/Cs, administrative and operational matters for a portfolio of customers. Assist the account officers for credit related issues (financials spreadsheets, usage of lines) as well as profitability analysis.
- Fluency in English and French
- Knowledge of financial analysis and of banking operations
- Interest in developing business.
- Courtesy with customers and ability to cooperate with other Bank personnel.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to work on projects without supervision.
- Give customers quotes for investments/loans.
- Prepare investment/loan memos and ensure that the corresponding transaction is accurately booked.
- Check DDA balances daily and inform account officer and/or customer in case of abnormal activity.
- Upon instruction from customer, prepare transfer/FX vouchers and ensure that the transactions are accurately funded and booked.
- Follow-up on receipt of confirmations.
- Advise Money Market of any significant funds movement..
- Take advantage of regular customer contacts to derive an impression of customers’ cash posture, sensitivity to interest rates, etc.
- Prepare cover letters, General Resolutions, signature cards and other administrative documents, and follow-up on receipt from customers.
- Provide operational department with credit availability (for transfer funding and paying of checks).
- Prepare and promptly deliver Stop Payment forms.
- Follow-up on receipt of financials
- Input financial information in spreadsheets, Anafi, Fact…
- Provide written or oral Credit References on customers upon request, ensuring that the information is maintained up to date.
- Update of monthly/quarterly compliance sheets.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com