This role will include the control of all administrative matters of the Branch, including, but not limited to:
- Assist the CEO in his social and administrative duties.
- Reception and coordination of visitors to office; registration with Building Reception; attend to visitors needs and later rearrangement of meeting rooms.
- In charge of courier, mail and messenger operations.
- Ensure that all services received are adequate and up to the agreed internal standards.
- Main receiver of telephone calls. Will receive forwarded calls from selected employees.
- Coordination of Meeting Rooms.
- Control and ordering of Office Supplies including coffee, etc. Maintain control of inventories, anticipating reorders.
- Control and order of transportation (black cars)
- Liaison with hotels for Head Office reservations.
- Attend Concierge Service needs.
- Control of bank’s cleaning personnel, ensuring that premises in general are kept clean and organized. Loading of dishwasher at the end of the day.
- Administration of some of the contracts of the Bank, to be defined.
- Relationship with the Building Administration.
- Organization of remote storage facilities, maintaining a control of external files.
Human Resources Representative
- While the main payroll administrative duties are outsourced to Paychex, there are several day to day controls that need to be managed in house, including:
- Maintenance of confidential Employee Files
- Completion of requirement documentation upon entry of new employees.
- Vacation and similar controls per employee.
- Coordination with Head Office Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com