To execute daily treasury operations with a focus on money market instruments to optimize funding mix and funding cost while ensuring risk and liquidity levels are aligned with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Monitor and project daily cash positions and execute money market transactions to ensure the funding mix and funding cost are in line with the bank’s strategies and liquidity and interest rate risks are within pre-set risk
- Conduct FX spot and swap and interest rate swap trades to hedge the bank’s assets or
- Coordinate with Operations Department to ensure smooth execution and settlement of treasury transactions.
- Develop business relationships with counterparties and investors in order to maximize credit lines from the market.
- Prepare periodic analyses of the bank’s cash flows, assets and liabilities as well as market developments for review by
- Contribute to plans for growing the funding base and other businesses of the
- Perform various compliance-related
- Undertake other duties assigned by the Department Head from time to
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business-related field.
At least 2 years’ experience in money market trading or a closely related field in a bank.
Good understanding of financial market dynamics.
Good interpersonal and communication (including oral presentation and writing) skills.
Strong capability for negotiation.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
High Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in VBA preferred
Job Order ID: 1252
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org