05Letters of Credit Temp reports to Trade Finance Services Manager and is responsible for advising letters of credit/amendments, issue and amend Irrevocable Reimbursement Undertakings, check documents both 1st and 2nd level, process payments and perform investigations. Knowledge of Trade Innovation and Finacle systems will be a plus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Issues/Advises (Input) letters of credit, check documents both 1st and 2nd level, communicates discrepancies to the customers, liaises with the issuing banks, and provides timely feed-back to customers and 1st checkers and inputs payments.
- Ensures timely and accurate transaction processing by delivering high quality, error-free work.
- Follows-up pending transactions and perform investigations, as required.
- Ensures compliance of branch Procedures & Policies and carry out Compliance & Regulatory requirements relating to Trade Operations not limited to BSA/AML.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports/reconciliation, as needed.
- Complies with all company’s legal and regulatory requirements, adheres to the Branch’s Code of Conduct, attends regular periodic training on core Branch policies, review red flags on trade transactions and reports any known or suspected violations of the Code of Conduct and BSA/AML to company’s management.
- High School diploma.
- Working knowledge of UCP (latest version), Inco-terms, URR (latest version) and Government regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate well, follow procedures and policies of the Bank, work under pressure, ability to meet deadlines, team player and an understanding to the concept of superior customer service.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, in a busy office environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Job Order ID: 1059
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com