POSITION: Senior Auditor
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
DIVISION: Internal Audit
DEPARTMENT: Corporate & Investment Banking – Finance & Process Audit
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding internal control processes and related procedures as they relate to effectiveness and compliance with bank policies and regulations. In addition, accounting and financial records will be reviewed and analyzed.
- Executes the tasks assigned in the work program and cooperates with the team leader in the development of each phase of the field work. Able to identify relevant risks and to report to the team leader. Establishes relationship level with the clients. Contributes with ideas and suggestions to the improvement of the audit methodology. Collaborates in the training and supervision of the auditors, with emphasis in the implementation of the audit methodology.
- Develop partnerships with clients by understanding their goals and deliverables, key business processes, technologies, risk management practices and areas of potential risk. Additional responsibilities will include supporting other audit teams from time to time.
- As improvement is demonstrated, this person will be placed in charge of selected audits and special projects as they arise.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A major in Accounting or Finance is preferred. A professional designation such as a CPA, CIA, etc. is a plus.
- Three or more years’ experience in auditing, accounting, investment banking, broker-dealer, securities industry preferred.
- Four or more years’ experience in auditing, accounting, investment banking, broker-dealer, securities industry preferred.
MS Office Products. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally, as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com