- Examining various processes within the AML Investigation and OFAC work streams to determine if the work performed is aligned to
the Bank’s AML/Sanctions internal control framework, internal policies and desktop procedures.
- Provide feedback to relevant staff members and management on how to improve controls and the quality of work performed within AML Investigation and OFAC.
- Perform the quality assurance and quality control reviews and sampling according to the standards within the Bank’s CMAT policy and procedures.
- Provides testing updates and key updates in metrics for New York Branch senior management.
- Provides training and coaching to New York Branch AML Investigation and OFAC staff members to help improve their work performance.
- Assist in conducting CMAT AML/BSA internal control testing to ensure processes are conducted according to regulatory standards, desktop procedures, and AML/Sanctions internal control framework.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records of testing results for further review by Internal Audit, Examiners, Chief Compliance Officer, BSA Officer, and Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in either a BSA, Audit or Quality Assurance role in the financial industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC regulations
- Proven experience with AML QA, Testing, Internal Audit and/or Regulatory reviews.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Strong auditing, analysis and quality control skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry certificates such as Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) / Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is a plus.
Job Order ID: 1458
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org